Attacking Congress, SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Sunday said that it is the weakest party due to its “autocratic functioning” and claimed that Third Front would emerge victorious in the Lok Sabha polls and would form the next government.
“You just see the map of the country…Third front is the strongest and Congress is the weakest due to its autocratic functioning. After elections Third Front will emerge victorious and form the next government at the Centre,” Yadav said.
He was talking to reporters after garlanding the statue of Dr Ram Manohar Lohia on his 104th birth anniversary here at Lohia Park.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Asked about him contesting elections from Azamgarh seat, Yadav said the decision was taken on demand of the party workers.
“I am contesting from Azamgarh on demand of party workers…It’s not due to Muslim vote bank or any other factor,” he said.
On Narendra Modi contesting from Varanasi, the SP chief said he would have to return to his state (Gujarat) after the polls.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and SP state president Akhilesh Yadav was also present on the occasion.