BJP on Friday attacked Congress for releasing an additional manifesto promising reservation for backward Muslims, saying it is their “last desperate” act to get some votes and people will not believe in a “supplement manifesto of a loser party”.
In a renewed minority outreach amid the electioneering, Congress had released an additional manifesto on “empowerment of minorities” promising a quota of 4.5 per cent for backward Muslims in the existing other backward caste reservations.
“Congress has released their supplement manifesto. Nobody is ready to believe a supplement manifesto of a losing party, BJP spokesperson Prakash Javadekar told reporters here.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Taking pot shots at the Congress, he said, “Losers may promise the moon tomorrow. But the people have suffered under their 10 years rule. So nobody is willing to discuss it also.”
“This is their last desperate attempt to win back some of the votes but they are losing on all fronts. Losers can promise moon but people won’t believe it,” he said.
Referring to party manifesto, Javadekar said, “BJP has talked in its manifesto about the development for all. A loser’s manifesto was not discussed earlier also and now also no one will take note of it.”
Asked about the Rs 14 lakh increase in Narendra Modi’s wealth as per his latest declaration at Varanasi, he said, “Party has deposited the polling expenditure on his account. It was that Rs 14 lakh amount. We are transparent and we have nothing to hide and they (Congress) have everything to hide.”