BJP’s PM nominee Narendra Modi Sunday took a jibe at the Congress, SP and BSP, saying the three parties are indulging in “stage-managed” WWF (World Wrestling Federation) like fights in UP but come together to grab power in Delhi.
“These people from Congress, SP and BSP are indulging in WWF (World Wrestling Federation) fights that you see on TV. These people indulge in stage-managed fights in Lucknow but they come together to grab power in Delhi,” he said in Bijnore.
“These three parties are misleading the country and state, and it’s time to bring in a change in this country. You have already suffered but the time is to make sure that your children don’t suffer,” he said.
The BJP leader said the people have voiced the need for change even before elections and this time, “even the CBI cannot save the UPA government.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
At a rally in Aligarh, Modi sought to blame Sonia and Mulayam for the communal clashes, saying “700 riots took place right under the nose of Madam Soniaji in the last one year and 250 of them took place right here under Netaji (Yadav) in UP.” He criticised the UPA’s 15-point programme for 90 Muslim-dominated districts.