Stating that people of the country have rejected the policy of “arrogance, dynasty and inheritance”, BJP on Monday advised the Congress to “reconcile” itself to sit in the opposition. Four days ahead of counting of votes for Lok Sabha election, BJP today lauded the voters of the country for coming out in large numbers to elect a “stable, effective and decisive” government.
“This is an election of hope and not of emotion. The policy of arrogance, dynasty and inheritance is being rejected by the people of India and the politics of initiative, hard work and accomplishments based upon the record of good governance is being rewarded by the people,” BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad said.
Giving “unsolicited advice” to the Congress party, he said, “Dynasty cannot deliver victory. The Congress should understand. Please reconcile yourself to be in opposition, otherwise you will face difficulties.” In a veiled attack on the Nehru-Gandhi family, Prasad said, “You can’t flaunt your inheritance and achievements of your forefathers attained 20 to 30 years ago. People are asking questions on what you have to comment on the present.”
Taking a swipe at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, he said his “hidden desire” for the Prime Minister’s post will remain and claimed he has been “marginalised” in this election. He said questions are being raised on JD(U)’s poor performance.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More