“Our fight is for ideology. We are a big party which believes in connecting people. We have no problem if any like-minded party comes to us,” party spokesman Shaktisinh Gohil told reporters.
He was asked whether there was any problem in any tie-up between Congress and AAP.
Congress had provided outside support to the short-lived Kejriwal government in Delhi recently in the wake of the polls throwing up a hung Assembly.
At the same time, Gohil said that Congress was against politics of violence. He said this in the context of the clash between AAP and BJP workers after Kejriwal was briefly detained in Gujarat.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Gohil said the BJP is alarmed over Kejriwal’s visit to Gujarat, as Narendra Modi is wondering from where the “new artist” has suddenly arrived and is raising all sorts of issues.
“Till now only Modi and BJP were doing drama. They feel who is this new artist who has suddenly cropped up on the scene,” he said, adding that the issues being raised by the AAP leader were taken up by the state Congress.
He suggested that the issues are now getting a good play in the media because Modi is no longer just the Chief Minister of Gujarat but also the Prime Ministerial candidate of the BJP.