Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Friday claimed that Congress suffered defeat in Lok Sabha polls due to the “arrogant” behaviour of its leaders. “The behaviour of the Congress leaders was not good. They always levelled allegations and people did not like that. They were full of arrogance. They made cheap comments,” Chouhan said.
He declined to delve into reasons behind Congress’ loss and said that BJP won elections on the development plank. “I will not go much deeper into it (reasons) but prima facie development was the main issue….
“We have dreamt of a successful India and that is what BJP wanted to do. This was the determination of BJP,” Chouhan said.
BJP is set to sweep the state as trends have given it in a lead on 26 seats out of total 29 parliamentary constituencies.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews