- AAP discredited, confident of BJP win in Delhi polls: Venkaiah Naidu
- Modi gets into the fight: ‘Delhi will decide how world sees India’
- AAP, BJP ignoring govt employees, says Ajay Maken
- Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP’s 4-point agenda
- Modi gave India self-pride: Uma Bharti
- ‘Where have we promised statehood... it’s a sensitive issue, not a matter for elections’, says Amit Shah
- Aam Aadmi Party violated Model Code: Election Commission
Congress leader V Narayanasamy dismisses exit poll projections
Dismissing exit poll projections Union Minister V Narayanasamy on Tuesday claimed that UPA will form the government at the Centre under the leadership of Rahul Gandhi.
“The UPA will form the government third time, under Rahul Gandhi, I believe..”, Narayanasamy told reporters after offering prayers at the Sri Chakrapanisamy temple here.
Exit poll projections were proved wrong in 2004 and 2009, he said.
However, he added he was not an astrologer to predict the outcome of the elections.
“We will abide by the people’s decision,” he said.
The senior Congress leader also claimed that political leaders like Lalu Prasad Yadav, Mamata Banerjee and Jayalalithaa will not extend support to Narendra Modi to form the government.