Congress candidate from Jhalawar-Baran Lok Sabha seat Pramod Bhaya filed a complaint with the Election Commission against a TV news channel for alleged bias towards his rival and BJP nominee Dushyant Singh, son of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje.
In a written complaint filed on Saturday night, Bhaya alleged that the TV channel during its prime time show first
ran a ticker saying that Singh would win by over a margin of two lakh votes, followed by a ticker saying that Bhaya had
already accepted defeat.
He also claimed the people called for discussion on the show were only talking about the defeat margin.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Bhaya demanded action against the TV news channel and its head for “paid news”, besides registration of a police complaint for defaming him.