Congress candidate from Jhalawar-Baran Lok Sabha seat Pramod Bhaya filed a complaint with the Election Commission against a TV news channel for alleged bias towards his rival and BJP nominee Dushyant Singh, son of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje.
In a written complaint filed on Saturday night, Bhaya alleged that the TV channel during its prime time show first
ran a ticker saying that Singh would win by over a margin of two lakh votes, followed by a ticker saying that Bhaya had
already accepted defeat.
He also claimed the people called for discussion on the show were only talking about the defeat margin.
Bhaya demanded action against the TV news channel and its head for “paid news”, besides registration of a police complaint for defaming him.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched