Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Thursday said the Congress was like a sinking ship with everybody in it trying to escape to a safer destination.
Addressing a rally organised in favour of Akali-BJP alliance candidate Manpreet Singh Ayali at a grain market on Gill Road in Ludhiana, Badal said the Congress had always played a role of a spoiler by ignoring emotional demands of Punjabis.
Punjab had always faced step-motherly treatment from successive Congress governments at the Centre, he alleged.
Badal said the people have accepted NDA’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi as the next PM of the country, that is why most Congress leaders are upset.
Lashing out at Congress, he said party vice president Rahul Gandhi is no match for Modi. He compared Rahul with a person who had not even cleared a learner’s driving licence test.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“Modi will be the next Prime Minister, it is the writing on the wall,” the Chief Minister said.