Congress had run out of the ideasto counter BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Naredra Modi on issues of policy and development, and instead had started making personal attacks, senior BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu said on Saturday. “It (Modi’s marriage) is a personal matter. Congress failed to compete with Modi on developmental and policy issues. They started resorting to personal attacks by raising the issue of his marital status,” Naidu said.
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi had on Friday pointed out that Modi never provided information about his marital status in his election affidavits until now. On the revelations of Sanjaya Baru, former media adviser to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, in his book, Naidu said it made clear that Singh had surrendered his authority to the Congress president.
“The Congress has done an irreparable damage to the Prime Minister’s post and the democracy. The true face of Congress dynasty was exposed. We have no sympathy for Mr Singh. They (Congress) owe an apology to the country,” Naidu said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He claimed that poll patterns and voter turnout so far indicated that the wind was blowing in favour of Modi and BJP. “There is a widespread anger against the Congress party and pan-India there is a Modi wave…we are marching much ahead with it,” Naidu said. He later inaugurated BJP’s Secunderabad Lok Sabha constituency office.