The Congress could consider extending support to the Third Front or taking its help to form the government if necessary after the Lok Sabha elections, Union Minister Salman Khurshid said Saturday.
He claimed that Narendra Modi was going to emerge as a “big problem” for the BJP and, referring to the Ram temple movement, said that when “bhagwan ki lehar (god’s wave)” could not stop the Congress, how would the “Modi wave” stop it.
Speaking to reporters at his native village Pitauram, Khurshid said there was no possibility of the BJP forming the government.
“After poll results, if necessary, the Congress could consider extending support even to the Third Front to form the government. Not only this, taking support from the Third Front could be considered,” he said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review