The Congress could consider extending support to the Third Front or taking its help to form the government if necessary after the Lok Sabha elections, Union Minister Salman Khurshid said Saturday.
He claimed that Narendra Modi was going to emerge as a “big problem” for the BJP and, referring to the Ram temple movement, said that when “bhagwan ki lehar (god’s wave)” could not stop the Congress, how would the “Modi wave” stop it.
Speaking to reporters at his native village Pitauram, Khurshid said there was no possibility of the BJP forming the government.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“After poll results, if necessary, the Congress could consider extending support even to the Third Front to form the government. Not only this, taking support from the Third Front could be considered,” he said.