Narendra Modi was in the line of fire over the unprecedented publicity blitzkrieg by the BJP with the Congress alleging that 90 per cent of the estimated Rs 10,OOO crore expenditure is black money.
“I have never seen this kind of media blitzkrieg. Rs 10,000 crore is the publcity campaign budget of BJP and Modi. He promises to bring back to the country black money stashed abroad, but 9O percent he is using in elections, is black money,” party spokesman and Union Minister Anand Sharma said slamming Modi.
He told reporters that the BJP campaign to project Modi was of such a massive magnitude that it has not been seen in independent India.
He said it was strange that when blackmoney was involved in the BJP campaign, Modi is declaring that he would deal with the menace of black money when he becomes the Prime Minister. “We have to take Narendra Modi seriously now for his claim that he was capable of unearthing black money. This is an advance demonstration of not only his capability to unearth black money but to use it. People of India need to be told about it in proper perspective from where this money is coming from,” he said.
Replying to a question, Sharma said that the AICC Treasurer Motilal Vora would be able to explain the expenses the Congress is making for its publcity campaign. He suggested that the BJP expenses over publicity must be 25 times more than that of the Congress.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More