Narendra Modi was in the line of fire over the unprecedented publicity blitzkrieg by the BJP with the Congress alleging that 90 per cent of the estimated Rs 10,OOO crore expenditure is black money.
“I have never seen this kind of media blitzkrieg. Rs 10,000 crore is the publcity campaign budget of BJP and Modi. He promises to bring back to the country black money stashed abroad, but 9O percent he is using in elections, is black money,” party spokesman and Union Minister Anand Sharma said slamming Modi.
He told reporters that the BJP campaign to project Modi was of such a massive magnitude that it has not been seen in independent India.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
He said it was strange that when blackmoney was involved in the BJP campaign, Modi is declaring that he would deal with the menace of black money when he becomes the Prime Minister. “We have to take Narendra Modi seriously now for his claim that he was capable of unearthing black money. This is an advance demonstration of not only his capability to unearth black money but to use it. People of India need to be told about it in proper perspective from where this money is coming from,” he said.
Replying to a question, Sharma said that the AICC Treasurer Motilal Vora would be able to explain the expenses the Congress is making for its publcity campaign. He suggested that the BJP expenses over publicity must be 25 times more than that of the Congress.