- BJP deploys big guns as campaign enters last lap
- Poll campaign hit crescendo; Modi, Shah, Sonia, Kejriwal at rallies
- AAP discredited, confident of BJP win in Delhi polls: Venkaiah Naidu
- Modi gets into the fight: ‘Delhi will decide how world sees India’
- AAP, BJP ignoring govt employees, says Ajay Maken
- Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP’s 4-point agenda
- Modi gave India self-pride: Uma Bharti
Congess will lose in all seven seats in Delhi: BJP
BJP on Monday claimed that the Congress will repeat its assembly election failure in Delhi and will come “third” in all seven seats in the Lok Sabha polls.
“There is a massive support for the BJP and Narendra Modi in Delhi. We are sure that all seven BJP candidates will win by record margins,” Delhi BJP’s chairman of campaign committee Vijay Kumar Malhotra said.
He announced that BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address a public rally in the national capital on March 26 to seek support of people for the Lok Sabha polls.
Asked about venue of Modi’s rally, he said it is being finalised. Malhotra said before Delhi goes to poll on April 10, Modi may address a few more rallies.
About party’s campaign, Malhotra said grassroot workers and BJP’s municipal councillors are contacting every voter to seek support for the party.
Taking potshot at the Congress party, he said it struggled to find candidates due to which all sitting MPs have been fielded.
“The Congress will come third in all the seven seats,” he said. Congress had suffered a humiliating defeat in the recent Delhi assembly election, winning just eight out of 7O seats.
The BJP leader also targeted the Aam Aadmi Party accusing it of “misleading” the people of Delhi.