Two days after another case of alleged hate speech was filed against SP leader Azam Khan in Bijnor in UP — taking the total to six cases — the minister in Akhilesh Yadav government Tuesday wrote to party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav alleging that the Election Commission’s action against him will benefit the Congress.
“After CBI, EC has silenced my voice keeping in mind profit and loss of Congress government… Today I have been silenced, tomorrow somebody else will be… the day is not far away when every voice, which will advocate weaker sections’ plight will be silenced,” Azam said in the four-page letter that was released to the media.
Azam also apprehended in his letter that “Congress and Fascist forces can do anything for my destruction,” he said in the letter, adding that it was his misfortune that even if he mentions the “black truth” of history then he “will be communal” and if he highlights the “golden history of Kargil” then also “it will be wrong”.
He said only Mulayam can stop “this country from going towards destruction” as people trust “you and your son (Akhilesh Yadav)”.
Meanwhile, after the EC cracked the whip on him for making provocative speeches, yet another FIR was registered against Khan late on April 13 at Afzalgarh police station in Bijnor, sources said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Khan had addressed an election rally at Afzalgarh in support of Moradabad’s SP candidate S T Hasan on April 10 in which he had allegedly tried to flare up communal feelings by speaking about Gujarat and Muzaffarnagar riots in detail.
While two FIRs have been lodged against Azam in Bijnor, one FIR each has been lodged in Ghaziabad, Rampur, Sambhal and Shamli districts for allegedly making inflammatory speeches and violating the model code of conduct.