It is a bit late in the day, but the Indian National Congress has released a video highlighting the achievements of its outgoing Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh.
The video, posted on the official YouTube account of the party on May 13, appears to have been made like a campaign video. However, it has been released a day after the last phase of polling, almost like an afterthought.
At the moment it appears like a farewell message from the party to the man who led its government for a decade. In fact, the 50-second video is titled ‘Thank You, Dr Manmohan Singh’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The video lists all his ‘achievements’ like becoming the world’s third largest economy, 88% increased in installed power capacity and addition of 2 lakh km of paved roads.
We can’t help but think this video could have been of much better use had it been released a few weeks back.