Hitting out at both Congress and BJP,CPI(M) politburo member Brinda Karat today said the policies of both parties are responsible for ever-increasing inflation in the country.
She said both the parties are in a mad race to prove themselves more pro-corporate than that of the other.
The country is sick of the everyday mutual bickering between the two parties, Karat told reporters here.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
On the probable prime ministerial candidate if the Third Front takes concrete shape before the next Lok Sabha polls,she evaded a direct reply and said,Let the election come.
On Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania cancelling Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s keynote address and Adani Group Chairman Gautam Adani,whose group has a big presence in the BJP-ruled state,also deciding not to participate in the programme scheduled later this month,Karat said now the BJP should make it clear whether Modi will represent BJP or Adani group.