Hitting out at both Congress and BJP,CPI(M) politburo member Brinda Karat today said the policies of both parties are responsible for ever-increasing inflation in the country.
She said both the parties are in a mad race to prove themselves more pro-corporate than that of the other.
The country is sick of the everyday mutual bickering between the two parties, Karat told reporters here.
On the probable prime ministerial candidate if the Third Front takes concrete shape before the next Lok Sabha polls,she evaded a direct reply and said,Let the election come.
On Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania cancelling Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s keynote address and Adani Group Chairman Gautam Adani,whose group has a big presence in the BJP-ruled state,also deciding not to participate in the programme scheduled later this month,Karat said now the BJP should make it clear whether Modi will represent BJP or Adani group.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest