Former Uttarakhand Chief Minister B C Khanduri on Sunday said changing guard in the state will not bring any change to Congress’ image.
“In the last ten years, Congress government was mired in corrupt practices and replacing Vijay Bahuguna with Harish Rawat as the state Chief Minister will not bring any change to its image in the state,” he said.
Training his guns against the Congress, Khanduri accused the state government for bringing a weak Lokayukta legislation which promotes corruption.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“The Lokayukta legislation brought up by the Congress government is toothless and has been brought in to save the corrupt people,” he said.
Khanduri said the BJP government had already come up with a strong Lokayukta legislation but the Congress government rejected it.