Telugu Desam Party (TDP) President N Chandrababu Naidu rang up Telangana Rashtra Samiti chief K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR), who took over as Telangana’s first Chief Minister on Monday and invited the latter to his swearing-in ceremony as Andhra Pradesh CM on June 8.
Though KCR did not extend a similar courtesy to him, Chandrababu chose not be discourteous towards his erstwhile colleague, TDP sources said.
“Besides congratulating KCR for taking over as Telangana CM, Chandrababu invited him to his oath-taking ceremony on June 8,” sources said.
Chandrababu is scheduled to take oath at 7.27 PM on June 8 as Chief Minister of (new) residual Andhra Pradesh at Nagarjuna Nagar, between Vijayawada and Guntur.
The new capital of Andhra Pradesh is also expected to come up between Vijayawada and Guntur, since it is centrally located and has good road and rail connectivity from different parts of the state.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Chandrababu has already invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi personally for his swearing-in ceremony.
He also wrote letters to all Union Ministers and Chief Ministers of Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Odisha, Punjab and Nagaland inviting them for his swearing-in, TDP sources said.