Incumbent BSP MP from Muzaffarnagar Kadir Rana has filed his nomination for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
Rana, who filed his nominations on Wednesday, held the BJP and Samajwadi Party responsible for Muzaffarnagar riots to polarise voters ahead of the Lok Sabha elections.
Talking to media, after filing his nominations, he said that BSP would be contesting the LS elections on the issue of law and order, and development. He said his party had not allowed any communal riot in the state and sternly dealt with the communal forces.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
He had left Samajwadi Party in 2007 to join Rashtriya Lok Dal and then switched to BSP in 2009. According to his affidavit, he has five cases against him including inciting communal violence here recently. Rana has a declared assets worth more than Rs six crore and partnership in 12 industries in the area.
Earlier, his wife Shahida Begum also filed her papers as an independent candidate from here. Muzaffarnagar will go to polls on April 10.