BSP Hoshiarpur Lok Sabha candidate Bhagwan Singh Chohan has a placed a bounty of Rs 1 crore on yoga guru Baba Ramdev’s head for his alleged “anti-Dalit” remarks.
“I am ready to pay Rs. 1 crore to the person who will bring his (Ramdev) head to me,” the BSP leader had said while burning the Yoga guru’s effigy on Sunday near Hoshiarpur bus stand for his alleged anti-Dalit remarks targeting Rahul Gandhi.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Chohan said he “stands by his statement on Ramdev.”
“What is wrong in my statement. If Ramdev could insult the entire women class, why cannot I give such statement,” Chohan said.
Hoshiarpur Deputy Commissioner Tanu Kashyap has directed his administration to take an appropriate action in this regard.