Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been invited to witness the final of the World Cup football currently being held in Brazil.
Modi has to travel to Brazil for a summit of the BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) which will be held between July 15 and 17 in the city of Fortaleza. The World Cup final will be held in Rio de Janeiro on July 13.
Given the proximity of the two events, the BRICS leaders have been invited by Brazil to the football final, the Brazilian Embassy said on Monday.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Last week, Modi had released commemorative postage stamps on the football World Cup.