Parliament on Wednesday witnessed ruckus as both Lok Sabha as well as Rajya Sabha were adjourned till noon after uproar by Trinamool Congress MPs.
In Rajya Sabha, members of Congress and TMC created uproar alleging that members of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) misbehaved with them. Rajya Sabha Chair Hamid Ansari asked the members to stop showing placards and banners inside the House.
Meanwhile, in Lok Sabha, Speaker Sumitra Mahajan warned the protesting MPs against unruly behaviour, saying she might be compelled to take stern steps.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Here are the updates:
12.14 pm: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley tables Economic Survey in Lok Sabha.
12.12 pm: BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi attacks opposition members over ruckus in House, accused them of attacking the Chair.
12.10 pm: Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge raises Leader of Opposition issue in Lok Sabha.
12.09 pm: Rajya Sabha continues to witness ruckus.
12.07 pm: Lok Sabha resumes business after Speaker’s address.
12.06 pm: Use of foul language by members hurts the sentiment of people, says Lok Sabha Speaker.
12.05 pm: Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan addresses members, asking them to maintain proper behaviour inside House. She also asks members to not display placards and banners inside the House.