Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Mohd Azam Khan on Sunday alleged that BJP was indulging in “politics of hatred” and termed the sort of politics as “dangerous for the country and the society”.
“Dalits are being provoked by BJP to create rift between them and Muslims. Moradabad incident was orchestrated on the lines of riots in Muzaffarnagar,” Azam told PTI here.
He alleged that BJP took advantage of Muzaffarnagar riots in the recently-concluded Lok Sabha polls and now it wanted to repeat the same by triggering such incidents in other parts of the state like Moradabad for political gains in by-elections.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“BJP’s aim is to take advantage of incident like Moradabad in Assembly by-elections,” the Minister said.
He alleged that those involved in violence in Kanth in Moradabad were not local people but outsiders.
“They were brought from Haryana and other adjoining states and this was the reason they covered their faces,” he alleged.
“BJP is indulging in politics of hatred which is dangerous not only for the society, but also for the country. They don’t believe in democracy and law of the country,” Azam alleged.
The issue of holding of a ‘mahapanchayat’ in Kanth area turned into a violent protest on July 4, during which BJP leaders, including four MPs, and an MLA who were accused in the Muzaffarnagar riots were detained.