Terming BJP as “power hungry” party, Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Saturday said that the party’s identity is its “jalil vichar” (disgraceful views) and it believes in “telling and selling lies”.
“BJP is power hungry party. It is ready to do anything for grabbing power. They tell and sell lies, which is in it veins”, Gandhi said while addressing an election rally in her constituency.
“They (BJP men) themselves are neck deep in corruption and ask people to fight it. Their intentions have come to the fore from their campaigning. They did not feel shame in expressing their ‘jalil vichar’. Such views are their identity,” she added.
Attacking BJP further, Sonia said, “development is not possible only by lying. It requires farsightedness, dedication, compassion and a big heart which is speciality of the Congress. This is the reason why the country is developing today.”
“The people know that the party, which always stood for them is Congress. The relation of love and trust is made when you become real well wisher of the people. Yehi meri rajneetik zindagi ki jamapoonji hai (this is the asset of my political life”, she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Sonia said that it is upto the people to decide whether they want poor centric government or government of those who care about only a “selected few”.
Alleging that BJP has “divisive ideology”, Sonia said Congress’ ideology looks everyone with one eye and believes in uniting the society. Striking an emotional chord with people, Sonia said that last elections were fought by you all and this elections too is yours.
“You all should ensure that maximum number of votes are being cast in favour of Congress”, she said.