Attacking BJP’s manifesto containing contentious Hindutva issues, Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Monday said their ‘communal agenda’ was a ‘grave threat’ to the country’s unity and integrity.
“Our opponent’s communal agenda is a grave threat to our country’s unity and integrity and Congress is the only party that can ensure that the country remains united,” she told an election meeting here.
Hitting out at the opposition for propagating “falsehood and charges of corruption”, the UPA chairperson said “in every instance, we have taken corrective action. I want to challenge them here. I am challenging them to make such claim in states ruled by them.”
“I want to ask them what kind of change are they talking about?. What kind of change are people of India thinking about? Do the people of India truly give up the values they cherish.. and trust those who have ‘hitched their political careers on falsehoods and blatant lies?” she said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest