Attacking BJP’s manifesto containing contentious Hindutva issues, Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Monday said their ‘communal agenda’ was a ‘grave threat’ to the country’s unity and integrity.
“Our opponent’s communal agenda is a grave threat to our country’s unity and integrity and Congress is the only party that can ensure that the country remains united,” she told an election meeting here.
Hitting out at the opposition for propagating “falsehood and charges of corruption”, the UPA chairperson said “in every instance, we have taken corrective action. I want to challenge them here. I am challenging them to make such claim in states ruled by them.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I want to ask them what kind of change are they talking about?. What kind of change are people of India thinking about? Do the people of India truly give up the values they cherish.. and trust those who have ‘hitched their political careers on falsehoods and blatant lies?” she said.