Bhartiya Janata Party National President Rajnath Singh on Wednesday exuded confidence that his party would get full majority in the Lok Sabha elections and it would get more than 300 seats.
“We are getting a clear majority in the Lok Sabha elections and our party will get more than 300 seats,” Rajnath said while replying to reporters after exercising his franchise at PWD polling centre.
On being asked whether Congress and SP might join hands for preventing the BJP from forming the government, Rajnath said, “if the country decides that Modi should become the Prime Minister, no political party can stop it.”
“I neither consider anyone as a challenge nor do I pose challenge to anyone. I have come here to vote as part of electoral process. It is public which will decide who would form the government,” he said.
He said percentage of voting will increase in Lucknow on the lines of rest of the country. “Election Commission is an autonomous organisation. BJP respects the Commission. So I will not like to comment on what the Commission says,” Singh said on the controversy of Modi showing party symbol after casting his vote.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On BSP supremo Mayawati’s allegation that Akhilesh Yadav government was not taking action against Baba Ramdev because he was Yadav, Rajnath refused to comment.