BJP National President Rajnath Singh today said his party would field strong candidates against Sonia and Rahul Gandhi in Uttar Pradesh.
“The party will field strong candidates against Sonia and Rahul. Party is disucssing about many strong candidates to be fielded from Amethi and Raebareli,” Singh said.
Asked about Congress Saharanpur candidate Imran Masood’s statement against Narendra Modi, Singh said his statement showed his disappointment due to Modi’s popularity.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“The statement shows disappointment of the Congress candidate as polularity of Modi is rising day by day,” Singh said.
Singh, when asked about change in SP candidate from Lucknow, said “just wait and watch how political party would change its candidates from other places too”.
Stating that he had always done politics of “humanity” and “justice”, Singh said that due to this he always got support from every quarter.