BJP National President Rajnath Singh today said his party would field strong candidates against Sonia and Rahul Gandhi in Uttar Pradesh.
“The party will field strong candidates against Sonia and Rahul. Party is disucssing about many strong candidates to be fielded from Amethi and Raebareli,” Singh said.
Asked about Congress Saharanpur candidate Imran Masood’s statement against Narendra Modi, Singh said his statement showed his disappointment due to Modi’s popularity.
“The statement shows disappointment of the Congress candidate as polularity of Modi is rising day by day,” Singh said.
Singh, when asked about change in SP candidate from Lucknow, said “just wait and watch how political party would change its candidates from other places too”.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Stating that he had always done politics of “humanity” and “justice”, Singh said that due to this he always got support from every quarter.