No one will be able to stop BJP from coming to power at the Centre if the Muslim votes are divided, BSP chief Mayawati today said.
The former Uttar Pradseh chief minister appealed the Muslims to check division of their votes.
“If Muslim votes are divided no one would be able to stop the BJP from coming to power at the centre,” Mayawati said at an election rally in Devchara area of Aonla constituency.
The BSP president said if BJP comes to power it would also give rise to corruption as both BJP and Congress contest elections with the help of “capitalists’ money”.
Alleging that BJP and Congress are “conspiring” to end the reservation for Dalits, she said that without increasing the total percentage of quota they want to cover more castes in it which would deprive Dalits of their share.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Describing BJP as a communal party, Mayawati said Muslims will not be safe under BJP government.
She also attacked the law and order situation of the state under the SP government and said “it is jungle law in UP”.
Referring to Muzaffarnagar riots, she claimed Muslims were subjected to immense atrocities… they should not come under the influence of BJP, Congress or Samajwadi Party and instead “give their consolidated votes to BSP as it is the only party which is concerned about the interests of Muslims”.
Stressing that BSP is contesting the elections on its own, Mayawati said her party wanted that the black money deposited in foreign banks be brought back and used in the welfare of poor.