No one will be able to stop BJP from coming to power at the Centre if the Muslim votes are divided, BSP chief Mayawati today said.
The former Uttar Pradseh chief minister appealed the Muslims to check division of their votes.
“If Muslim votes are divided no one would be able to stop the BJP from coming to power at the centre,” Mayawati said at an election rally in Devchara area of Aonla constituency.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The BSP president said if BJP comes to power it would also give rise to corruption as both BJP and Congress contest elections with the help of “capitalists’ money”.
Alleging that BJP and Congress are “conspiring” to end the reservation for Dalits, she said that without increasing the total percentage of quota they want to cover more castes in it which would deprive Dalits of their share.
Describing BJP as a communal party, Mayawati said Muslims will not be safe under BJP government.
She also attacked the law and order situation of the state under the SP government and said “it is jungle law in UP”.
Referring to Muzaffarnagar riots, she claimed Muslims were subjected to immense atrocities… they should not come under the influence of BJP, Congress or Samajwadi Party and instead “give their consolidated votes to BSP as it is the only party which is concerned about the interests of Muslims”.
Stressing that BSP is contesting the elections on its own, Mayawati said her party wanted that the black money deposited in foreign banks be brought back and used in the welfare of poor.