Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday said there was nothing like Gujarat model of development and the so-called BJP wave was only in the air.
“There is nothing like Gujarat model of development and the BJP wave is only in the air. It is the Samajwadi Party which works on the ground,” he told a poll rally at Sidhauli.
The Uttar Pradesh CM alleged that the BJP was a cunning and communal party which would divide the country. They talk about networking of rivers but the fact was that rivers in Gujarat were heavily polluted, he said. Only the SP could give a secular government and there would be no government at the Centre without the Samajwadi Party, Akhilesh said.
No one had as much experience as Mulayam Singh Yadav and only the SP could provide a secular government, he said. “Why BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi was mum on the US despite not getting a visa while he always slams neighbouringing countries?” he asked.
Turning his guns on the Bahujan Samaj Party, Akhilesh said their government wasted money on installing statues. He listed achievements of his government like providing jobs in education and police departments.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked