A charge sheet with details of alleged irregularities of the Congress government in Haryana will be prepared by the BJP, a senior party leader said on Sunday. This decision was taken during the two-day meeting of state BJP’s working committee which concluded at Kurukshetra on Sunday.
The meeting was attended by party’s senior leaders including Jagdish Mukhi, Capt. Abhimanyu, party MPs from the state, including those from Ambala and Kurukshetra, besides state BJP president, Ram Bilas Sharma. The meeting had been convened to draw strategy ahead of the Assembly polls in Haryana, which are due in October this year.
“A 9-member party Committee will be formed under the Chairmanship of (party MLA) Anil Vij, which will prepare the charge sheet and prepare details of various irregularities of the Hooda government during ten years of its rule”, Haryana BJP senior leader, Rajiv Jain said. The party will also prepare a website, where people can come out with details of alleged acts of omission and commission by the Congress government and also give their feedback.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Jain said the party meeting reviewed the political scenario in Haryana post Lok Sabha polls. When asked if any decision was taken on whether to continue or break the alliance with Kuldeep Bishnoi led Haryana Janhit Congress, Jain said no decision in this regard has been taken.