Using technology to connect, BJP is launching a Voice Portal service to target lakhs of mobile users and connect with maximum number of voters especially youth.
The party has acquired the dedicated number 02245014501 for the Voice Portal and it will be launched on Friday, BJP IT cell convenor Arvind Gupta said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
One has to dial the number to listen to the messages of Narendra Modi. “The caller can ask on any subject such as corruption, price rise and jobs to listen to the thoughts of BJP prime ministerial candidate,” Gupta said.
Since mobile and social networking medium are transforming the political landscape, BJP is making maximum use of technology to reach out to as many voters particularly youth.
“The party has already made its presence on Internet, now the aim is to reach out through mobile phones. Because the number of people having mobile phones is more than Internet,” he said.
Earlier BJP had undertaken the hi-tech tea campaign in which Modi used the Internet to address people at thousands of tea shops across the country.
The BJP with a traditional vote bank is also using telebridge technology to coordinate with the party workers.
New media technology is playing a crucial role in BJP campaign as the party is using social networking site like Facebook and twitter to engage voters.