Using technology to connect, BJP is launching a Voice Portal service to target lakhs of mobile users and connect with maximum number of voters especially youth.
The party has acquired the dedicated number 02245014501 for the Voice Portal and it will be launched on Friday, BJP IT cell convenor Arvind Gupta said.
One has to dial the number to listen to the messages of Narendra Modi. “The caller can ask on any subject such as corruption, price rise and jobs to listen to the thoughts of BJP prime ministerial candidate,” Gupta said.
Since mobile and social networking medium are transforming the political landscape, BJP is making maximum use of technology to reach out to as many voters particularly youth.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“The party has already made its presence on Internet, now the aim is to reach out through mobile phones. Because the number of people having mobile phones is more than Internet,” he said.
Earlier BJP had undertaken the hi-tech tea campaign in which Modi used the Internet to address people at thousands of tea shops across the country.
The BJP with a traditional vote bank is also using telebridge technology to coordinate with the party workers.
New media technology is playing a crucial role in BJP campaign as the party is using social networking site like Facebook and twitter to engage voters.