- Modi gets into the fight: ‘Delhi will decide how world sees India’
- AAP, BJP ignoring govt employees, says Ajay Maken
- Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP’s 4-point agenda
- Modi gave India self-pride: Uma Bharti
- ‘Where have we promised statehood... it’s a sensitive issue, not a matter for elections’, says Amit Shah
- Aam Aadmi Party violated Model Code: Election Commission
- 50 pc cut in power tariff, free wifi, water among AAP promises
BJP to launch voice portal campaign
Using technology to connect, BJP is launching a Voice Portal service to target lakhs of mobile users and connect with maximum number of voters especially youth.
The party has acquired the dedicated number 02245014501 for the Voice Portal and it will be launched on Friday, BJP IT cell convenor Arvind Gupta said.
One has to dial the number to listen to the messages of Narendra Modi. “The caller can ask on any subject such as corruption, price rise and jobs to listen to the thoughts of BJP prime ministerial candidate,” Gupta said.
Since mobile and social networking medium are transforming the political landscape, BJP is making maximum use of technology to reach out to as many voters particularly youth.
“The party has already made its presence on Internet, now the aim is to reach out through mobile phones. Because the number of people having mobile phones is more than Internet,” he said.
Earlier BJP had undertaken the hi-tech tea campaign in which Modi used the Internet to address people at thousands of tea shops across the country.
The BJP with a traditional vote bank is also using telebridge technology to coordinate with the party workers.
New media technology is playing a crucial role in BJP campaign as the party is using social networking site like Facebook and twitter to engage voters.