The Bharatiya Janata Party has maintained lead in seven out of 10 parliamentary constituencies in Haryana. In the first round of counting, on Friday at 32 locations across the state, BJP was leading on seven seats.
Out of the seven Lok Sabha seats, BJP candidates had maintained a comfortable leading margin ever since the counting began.
BJP candidate Rattan Lal Kataria had so far secured a lead of over 1.26 lakh votes, the maximum victory margin so far, followed by Raj Kumar Saini who was leading with a margin of over 21000 votes in Kurukshetra.
Congress candidate Naveen Jindal was trailing on the third position in Kurukshetra. BJP candidate Ashwini Kumar was also leading with a comfortable margin of over 77000 votes in Karnal.
BJP has maintained a lead in Ambala, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Sonipat, Bhiwani-Mahendergarh, Gurgaon and Faridabad.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Congress candidate Deepender Hooda is the only candidate in entire Haryana who has maintained a comfortable leading margin of over 53,000 votes in Rohtak Lok Sabha seat.
Hisar Lok Sabha seat is facing a tight contest between INLD’s Dushyant Chautala and HJC’s Kuldeep Bishnoi. Dushyant is leading with a thin margin of nearly 3900 votes, while Congress candidate Sampat Singh doesnot appear anywhere in the race.
Aam Aadmi Party’s candidate Yogendra Yadav appears to be struggling in getting votes and is trailing on number 4 since the counting began. BJP’s Rao Inderjit Singh has managed to secure a leading margin of over 21,000 from INLD’s candidate Zakir Hussain.
Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee, HPCC, chief Ashok Tanwar is also trailing, while INLD candidate Charanjeet Singh Rohri is maintaining the lead. Rohri is leading with a thin margin of over 5,000 votes.
Buxar is throwing a surprise with BSP’s Dadan Singh ahead of his nearest BJP rival Ashwani Choubey by 328 votes.