- AAP discredited, confident of BJP win in Delhi polls: Venkaiah Naidu
- Modi gets into the fight: ‘Delhi will decide how world sees India’
- AAP, BJP ignoring govt employees, says Ajay Maken
- Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP’s 4-point agenda
- Modi gave India self-pride: Uma Bharti
- ‘Where have we promised statehood... it’s a sensitive issue, not a matter for elections’, says Amit Shah
- Aam Aadmi Party violated Model Code: Election Commission
BJP rubbishes Geelani’s claim, calls ‘Modi emissary talk’ as ‘false and mischievous’
to the people of India,” BJP demanded deploring local Kashmir parties giving credence to these claims with an eye on Lok Sabha elections.
“The BJP also condemns the manner in which elected representatives and those who hold important offices, most notably from Kashmir are encouraging such lies only to serve their political interests as they fear a crushing defeat in the ongoing Lok Sabha Election,” BJP said.