BSP supremo Mayawati on Monday hit out at the BJP alleging that the saffron party opposed the Mandal Commission recommendations for the uplift and reservations for Dalits.
“BJP hates Dalits and backwards. When recommendations of Mandal commission were being implemented in the country at that time BJP opposed it,” she alleged while addressing an election rally in support of party candidate Lalji Verma.
The former Uttar Pradesh chief minister accused the BJP of “conspiring” to abolish reservations for Dalits on the pretext of constitutional review. She further alleged that if BJP comes to power, reservations would be abolished.
Mayawati also alleged that the Congress party never gave respect to Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar. She said when the BSP demanded Bharat Ratna for Babasaheb, Congress took no action.
Attacking the ruling Samajwadi Party, Mayawati said “government of goons and mafias” was running in the state and there have been several incidents of crime during their rule.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
Mayawati said, “those parties which issue manifesto, 50 per cent of the promises made by them are not implemented.
This is the reason BSP do not issue manifesto. It believes in delivering.”