Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Saturday kicked off her party’s campaign for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls in Kerala, slamming the BJP for showing no interest in fighting against corruption. “What action has BJP taken against corruption? All they can do is point at us. We have always acted against it,” said Sonia Gandhi.
Lashing out at the opposition for following a divide-and-rule policy, the Congress president said, “The idea of a secular India is under threat. We unite the nation, their idea is to divide India by hate.” “Opposition is only capable of pointing fingers at us.” she added.
Focusing on its strategy to work for unity and protecting the livelihood of tribals, Sonia further said that “we must fight for unity and work towards a prosperous India”.
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
Gandhi also cleared that her party aims at continuing to work for India’s future and development and not division. Ensuring people of winning the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, she concluded her speech with another message of unity that said “We all are one group – Congress men and women – Congress party group. This is how we will win this electoral battle.”