Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Saturday kicked off her party’s campaign for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls in Kerala, slamming the BJP for showing no interest in fighting against corruption. “What action has BJP taken against corruption? All they can do is point at us. We have always acted against it,” said Sonia Gandhi.
Lashing out at the opposition for following a divide-and-rule policy, the Congress president said, “The idea of a secular India is under threat. We unite the nation, their idea is to divide India by hate.” “Opposition is only capable of pointing fingers at us.” she added.
Focusing on its strategy to work for unity and protecting the livelihood of tribals, Sonia further said that “we must fight for unity and work towards a prosperous India”.
Gandhi also cleared that her party aims at continuing to work for India’s future and development and not division. Ensuring people of winning the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, she concluded her speech with another message of unity that said “We all are one group – Congress men and women – Congress party group. This is how we will win this electoral battle.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More