BJP leader Hukum Singh has filed his nomination papers from Kairana Lok Sabha seat. Singh, after filing his nomination papers, told reporters that his main poll issue will be development.
The BJP MLA had earlier stirred controversy by saying that he would oppose riot refugees from voting in his constituency Kairana as they were living “illegally” on government land.
Singh was among the 16 politicians and community leaders who were accused of inciting violence through inflammatory speeches in Muzaffarnagar and had been briefly under arrest.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
More than 60 persons were killed and over 40,000 displaced in riots that had taken place in Muzaffarnagar and adjoining areas in September last year.
The elections in UP are scheduled to be held in six phases. The Kairana Lok Sabha constituency goes to poll on April 10.