Communist Party of India (CPI) Monday said BJP’s manifesto was completely in tune with the agenda of RSS, which has now come out in the open to lead the principal opposition party.
“Issues like the Ram temple, Article 370 and Common Civil Code were not on the original agenda when Atal Bihari Vajpayee was the Prime Minister. BJP had then floated the national agenda for governance which did not contain these issues.
“Now BJP moving away from that position shows RSS has taken over. So, it is nothing but the RSS agenda which has been put in the BJP manifesto. RSS is dictating what BJP should do,” party National Secretary D Raja said.
Observing that Narendra Modi was RSS nominee and not of BJP, he claimed that the BJP was “going through an ideological and organisational crisis with RSS taking over. One can presume that this was one of the reasons for the delay in bringing out the manifesto.”
On economic and foreign policies, Raja said it showed BJP was no different from Congress. “It is on the same plank of supporting big business, corporates and international finance capital,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More