BJP is likely to release on April 3 its manifesto for the Lok Sabha polls and it is expected to focus on reforms, good governance and strengthening of security appartus.
The 50-page document is titled ‘Ek Bharat, Sreshth Bharat’ (one India, foremost India), according to BJP sources. The manifesto will be focusing on bringing the economy back on track and, at the same time, providing relief to the common man, they said.
The stamp of BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is expected to be on the manifesto with major focus on infrastructure development, growth of services and manufacturing sector, the sources said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Ram temple in Ayodhya, a pet issue of BJP, though will find a mention, it is unlikely to be given too much emphasis in the manifesto. The middle-class and the young voters are also expected to find a special mention in the poll document.
The manifesto committee has taken inputs from various fields including experts views to finalise it. It will also highlight the “failure” of the Congress-led government on all fronts, the sources said.