BJP is likely to release on April 3 its manifesto for the Lok Sabha polls and it is expected to focus on reforms, good governance and strengthening of security appartus.
The 50-page document is titled ‘Ek Bharat, Sreshth Bharat’ (one India, foremost India), according to BJP sources. The manifesto will be focusing on bringing the economy back on track and, at the same time, providing relief to the common man, they said.
The stamp of BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is expected to be on the manifesto with major focus on infrastructure development, growth of services and manufacturing sector, the sources said.
Ram temple in Ayodhya, a pet issue of BJP, though will find a mention, it is unlikely to be given too much emphasis in the manifesto. The middle-class and the young voters are also expected to find a special mention in the poll document.
The manifesto committee has taken inputs from various fields including experts views to finalise it. It will also highlight the “failure” of the Congress-led government on all fronts, the sources said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More