BJP leaders on Monday condoled the death of VHP leader Giriraj Kishore, saying his life and thoughts epitomised selfless service.
“Acharya Giriraj Kishore served the society and country through RSS, Jan Sangh and VHP till his last breath. He left his job as a teacher to dedicate his life for the cause of Lord Ram. He fought against Emergency and went to jail,” BJP President Amit Shah said in his condolence message.
“A symbol of sacrifice and fearlessness, he donated his body for the social cause. He will remain a source of inspiration for people,” he said.
Senior BJP leader and Parliamentary Affairs Minister M Venkaiah Naidu also mourned Kishore’s death.
“I have known Giriraj Kishore for a long period since my association with the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP). As a veteran VHP Leader, his life and thoughts epitomised selfless service. He dedicated his life to the cause of the nation and Hindutva and as such his death is a big loss,” he said.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
Kishore, who had been ailing for long, died yesterday.