Hitting out at DMK chief M Karunanidhi for raking up the Babri mosque demolition, BJP on Friday demanded to know why he had not spoken about it when his party was part of its led National Democratic Alliance (NDA).
“People very well know that DMK had aligned with BJP only after the demolition of that controversial structure and had
faced elections (together) in an alliance,” party state president Pon.Radhakrishnan said.
He said there was an “ulterior motive” in Karunanidhi’s comments, made during an election speech in Puducherry on
Thursday, that riots ensued following the demolition of the mosque.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“When he was in BJP alliance, Karunanidhi had not madeany such criticism and his calling BJP communal smacks of
opportunism,” he said.
Karunanidhi had said what happened at Babri mosque should not recur in other parts, asking the electorate to take a
decision that would be necessary and appropriate not only for the present generation but also for their posterity.