Hitting out at DMK chief M Karunanidhi for raking up the Babri mosque demolition, BJP on Friday demanded to know why he had not spoken about it when his party was part of its led National Democratic Alliance (NDA).
“People very well know that DMK had aligned with BJP only after the demolition of that controversial structure and had
faced elections (together) in an alliance,” party state president Pon.Radhakrishnan said.
He said there was an “ulterior motive” in Karunanidhi’s comments, made during an election speech in Puducherry on
Thursday, that riots ensued following the demolition of the mosque.
“When he was in BJP alliance, Karunanidhi had not madeany such criticism and his calling BJP communal smacks of
opportunism,” he said.
Karunanidhi had said what happened at Babri mosque should not recur in other parts, asking the electorate to take a
decision that would be necessary and appropriate not only for the present generation but also for their posterity.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More