After announcement of Lok Sabha elections, BJP today said it was ready to take on Congress which will be ousted due to its corruption and misgovernance coupled with price rise that has hurt the common people of the country.
With Uttar Pradesh, which has 80 seats, a priority state, BJP also sought blacklisting of 132 officials there and urged the Election Commission not to give them any poll-related work, alleging that they “have acted like party workers” in the past.
“BJP is ready for elections and would declare its candidates soon…. Congress’ corruption company and ordinance factory has been locked. “In every phase of this election, public will put a nail in the coffin of the Congress regime due to corruption and misgovernance by it and due to the price rise that has hit the common man. The party has completed all formalities for polls and appointed conveners and incharges in all nine lakh polling booths,” BJP Vice President Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said.
He said the party has decided to launch the “One note, Kamal par vote” programme in a big way, besides working on social media, which has an important role to play in these elections. The BJP leader said the party is also chalking out a programme of top party leaders like Narendra Modi, Rajnath Singh, L K Advani, Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley to address public meeting across the country.
Attacking the Congress and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, he said they have no achievement to show to the public and the ruling party today stands in despair and disappointment ahead of their impending defeat. “This election will completely wipe out the Congress due to its misdeeds. BJP will emerge victorious and will
get a majority going by the atmosphere in favour of the party and our prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi,” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The party, he said, had fielded 433 candidates in the 2009 elections against 382 in the 2004 Lok Sabha polls