On Thursday BJP hit back at Rahul Gandhi for his attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi and blamed the former UPA regime for the problems for which the Congress leader targeted the government.
Union minister Venkaiah Naidu responded to Rahul’s attack by taking a dig at him, saying, “His voice is not heard by his own party, why should we listen?”
The Congress Vice President attacked Modi during a tour of his constituency Amethi in Uttar Pradesh.
“The Prime Minister enthrals audiences in Japan but Rahul Gandhi and Congress have lost their rhythm,” said BJP spokesman Nalin Kohli while responding to the Congress leader’s remark that Modi is “playing drums” in Japan while electricity problem and price rise were hurting people back home.
Referring to Rahul’s attack on Modi over power problems in Uttar Pradesh, Kohli said he should answer why Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav “is not in touch” with Union Power Minister Piyush Goyal.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“As far as power problem is concerned, you (Rahul) were sleeping in Parliament and the UPA government for 10 years was in self-induced coma. It absolved itself of governance and converted the situation from economic prosperity to economic despondency,” he said.
“These problems will be solved as Prime Minister Modi is serving the country, not ruling it,” he said.