1. The Election Commission on Wednesday denies permission to Narendra Modi for holding a rally in Varanasi citing security reasons.
2. Angry over the denial, senior BJP leaders threaten to launch protest in Varanasi against the EC’s decision. READ FULL STORY HERE
3. BJP writes to the Election Commission demanding the removal of the Returning Officer, who denied permission for Modi’s rally.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
4. The Election Commission, in a late night communication to party leader Arun Jaitley, says that it cannot overlook the “security concerns” in the matter. It also expresses surprise and disappointment at the party’s decision to hold protests on the matter. READ FULL STORY HERE
5. BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Thursday launches a blistering attack on the Election Commission accusing it of being partisan and biased. READ FULL STORY HERE
6. BJP leaders sit on dharna outside the BHU. READ FULL STORY HERE
7. Top BJP leaders including Arun Jaitley and Amit Shah join the protest.
8. Delhi Police imposes prohibitory orders outside the CEC office in Delhi to stop the protesting BJP workers. READ FULL STORY HERE
9. The Election Commission justifies the decision to deny permission to Modi’s rally in Varanasi and comes to the defence of the District Magistrate whose removal is being demanded by the BJP. READ FULL STORY HERE
10. Narendra Modi displays show of strength as he begins his roadshow in Varanasi.