1. The Election Commission on Wednesday denies permission to Narendra Modi for holding a rally in Varanasi citing security reasons.
2. Angry over the denial, senior BJP leaders threaten to launch protest in Varanasi against the EC’s decision. READ FULL STORY HERE
3. BJP writes to the Election Commission demanding the removal of the Returning Officer, who denied permission for Modi’s rally.
4. The Election Commission, in a late night communication to party leader Arun Jaitley, says that it cannot overlook the “security concerns” in the matter. It also expresses surprise and disappointment at the party’s decision to hold protests on the matter. READ FULL STORY HERE
5. BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Thursday launches a blistering attack on the Election Commission accusing it of being partisan and biased. READ FULL STORY HERE
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
6. BJP leaders sit on dharna outside the BHU. READ FULL STORY HERE
7. Top BJP leaders including Arun Jaitley and Amit Shah join the protest.
8. Delhi Police imposes prohibitory orders outside the CEC office in Delhi to stop the protesting BJP workers. READ FULL STORY HERE
9. The Election Commission justifies the decision to deny permission to Modi’s rally in Varanasi and comes to the defence of the District Magistrate whose removal is being demanded by the BJP. READ FULL STORY HERE
10. Narendra Modi displays show of strength as he begins his roadshow in Varanasi.