Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Saturday accused BJP and Congress of “destroying” the country and exposing its borders to external threat.
During a meeting organised in Lucknow to commemorate death of former Advocate General Virendra Bhatia, Mulayam said “BJP and Congress destroyed the country and it was due to the previous governments’ wrong policies that over 100 crore people in the country were suffering the pangs of poverty.”
He alleged that it was a result of poor policies of UPA and NDA governments that the boundaries of the country are
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Asked about reasons of party’s Lok Sabha poll debacle, Mulayam said defeat and victory were a part of the polls.
Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said the country needs a socialistic ideology.