- BJP poses five questions to AAP, Kejriwal says let’s debate
- In last leg, BJP goes back to Modi
- In Swachh Bharat times, BJP leaves a mess in Paharganj
- In Batla House, Muslim leader from Gujarat backs Modi, BJP
- Okhla’s election battle rests on what lies six feet under
- Lawyer files complaint against Kejriwal for ‘abetting bribery’
- Congress, BJP workers defect to AAP
BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe
The Bharatiya Janata Party on Saturday published a press release on its website stating that they have “decided to keep away from panel discussions of NDTV for present.”
The NDTV Twitter account has falsely attributed a tweet to Sushma Swaraj. NDTV, last night, confirmed that they haven’t reported the story on TV. The unverified tweet pooh-poohs “Modi-wave” and NDTV tweeted it without confirming the source of the tweet.
The BJP said in its press release that the “Tweet being manufactured by a channel in order to hurt BJP is unprecedented.”
Both the NDTV and Editor and Journalist Barkha Dutt apologised on Twitter for the “erroneous tweet”.