A day after Akhilesh Yadav sacked a junior minister and changed the portfolios of 11 ministers, BJP on Wednesday said the CM, who holds major portfolios, should also evaluate himself as he is “responsible” for problems in the department he heads.
“Poor law and order, power crisis, non-payment of the dues of cane farmers and unemployment are the four major issues in the state. All these portfolios are with Akhilesh,” BJP state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai said.
“Why the CM does not evaluate himself? Akhilesh is responsible for the problems related to these departments and not his ministers,” Bajpai alleged.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Two days before the budget session of UP Vidhan Sabha is scheduled to start, CM Akhilesh Tuesday night sacked a junior minister and changed the portfolios of 11 ministers including nine of cabinet rank in a major reshuffle of his council of ministers.
Yadav removed Minister of State for Entertainment Tax Taj Narain Pandey, an official statement said.