A day after Akhilesh Yadav sacked a junior minister and changed the portfolios of 11 ministers, BJP on Wednesday said the CM, who holds major portfolios, should also evaluate himself as he is “responsible” for problems in the department he heads.
“Poor law and order, power crisis, non-payment of the dues of cane farmers and unemployment are the four major issues in the state. All these portfolios are with Akhilesh,” BJP state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai said.
“Why the CM does not evaluate himself? Akhilesh is responsible for the problems related to these departments and not his ministers,” Bajpai alleged.
Two days before the budget session of UP Vidhan Sabha is scheduled to start, CM Akhilesh Tuesday night sacked a junior minister and changed the portfolios of 11 ministers including nine of cabinet rank in a major reshuffle of his council of ministers.
Yadav removed Minister of State for Entertainment Tax Taj Narain Pandey, an official statement said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest