Targetting Aam Admi Party, BJP on Thursday accused Arvind Kejriwal of becoming an expert of “dumping issues half-way” and running away from answering questions.
“Kejriwal is known for dumping things half-way. His IRS (Indian Revenue Service) was dumped half-way. His India Against Corruption (IAC) was dumped half-way. Anna Hazare was dumped half-way. People of Delhi were dumped half-way. Now his candidates from all over the country are also dumped half way, ” told Nirmala Sitharaman, BJP spokesperson.
“Kejriwal said there are only two constituencies from AAP perspective – Varanasi and Amethi. So what happened to other candidates who are contesting all over the country? He has distanced himself from the rest of the candidates,” she said.
Dubbing AAP as “Arvind apna propaganda party”, she said “You have given away Jammu and Kashmir in your website. You have dumped people of J&K. Besides dumping of issues, he also ran away from answering our questions.”
Raking up the controversy involving former Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti and his alleged misbehavior with some African women here, Sitharaman asked for whom did Kejriwal sit on dharna. “He sat on dharna for a person who had misbehaved with women, who misused his official position forcing Delhi police to conduct a raid at midnight,” she said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest