- Kiran Bedi win: RSS says it’s kabaddi, hold breath
- Veteran’s work vs son-in-law’s youth
- Dense and dingy, yet women feel ‘safer’ in colony than outside
- ‘Always a third front man, so I joined Congress’
- AAP to send star campaigners to Sadar Bazaar, Krishna Nagar
- Senior BJP leader trying to put AAP in negative light: Arvind Kejriwal
- After Rahul word, concrete offer: Flats for slum dwellers
BJP attacks AAP for ‘dumping issues half-way’
Targetting Aam Admi Party, BJP on Thursday accused Arvind Kejriwal of becoming an expert of “dumping issues half-way” and running away from answering questions.
“Kejriwal is known for dumping things half-way. His IRS (Indian Revenue Service) was dumped half-way. His India Against Corruption (IAC) was dumped half-way. Anna Hazare was dumped half-way. People of Delhi were dumped half-way. Now his candidates from all over the country are also dumped half way, ” told Nirmala Sitharaman, BJP spokesperson.
“Kejriwal said there are only two constituencies from AAP perspective – Varanasi and Amethi. So what happened to other candidates who are contesting all over the country? He has distanced himself from the rest of the candidates,” she said.
Dubbing AAP as “Arvind apna propaganda party”, she said “You have given away Jammu and Kashmir in your website. You have dumped people of J&K. Besides dumping of issues, he also ran away from answering our questions.”
Raking up the controversy involving former Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti and his alleged misbehavior with some African women here, Sitharaman asked for whom did Kejriwal sit on dharna. “He sat on dharna for a person who had misbehaved with women, who misused his official position forcing Delhi police to conduct a raid at midnight,” she said.