Targetting Aam Admi Party, BJP on Thursday accused Arvind Kejriwal of becoming an expert of “dumping issues half-way” and running away from answering questions.
“Kejriwal is known for dumping things half-way. His IRS (Indian Revenue Service) was dumped half-way. His India Against Corruption (IAC) was dumped half-way. Anna Hazare was dumped half-way. People of Delhi were dumped half-way. Now his candidates from all over the country are also dumped half way, ” told Nirmala Sitharaman, BJP spokesperson.
“Kejriwal said there are only two constituencies from AAP perspective – Varanasi and Amethi. So what happened to other candidates who are contesting all over the country? He has distanced himself from the rest of the candidates,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Dubbing AAP as “Arvind apna propaganda party”, she said “You have given away Jammu and Kashmir in your website. You have dumped people of J&K. Besides dumping of issues, he also ran away from answering our questions.”
Raking up the controversy involving former Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti and his alleged misbehavior with some African women here, Sitharaman asked for whom did Kejriwal sit on dharna. “He sat on dharna for a person who had misbehaved with women, who misused his official position forcing Delhi police to conduct a raid at midnight,” she said.