The impact and reach of social media emerged as the main point of discussion in the workshop for the first-time BJP MPs on Sunday.
Union ministers Piyush Goyal and Prakash Javadekar addressed the MPs on social media and media-related issues and told them how to cultivate these platforms to spread their message.
Goyal addressed the MPs on the significance of social media and if used effectively how it can help in spreading the message quickly.
“It is a boon of modern times,” he told the MPs while also cautioning them about its flip-side as even a small incident can draw major attention in a jiffy.
Several MPs, it is learnt, said that they had little or no presence on the social media and the party should help them in making their presence felt in cyber space. Javadekar spoke about dealing with the media in general and advised the MPs to use it with caution. They were also told not to bring their differences out in the media and keep their approach to the media issue based.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More