Responding to the show cause notice issued to him by AAP, MLA Vinod Kumar Binny has asked the party to provide him with a copy of its constitution and also explain the clause under which he was being pulled up.
“He has asked the party to provide him with a copy of its constitution and explain the clause under which he was sent the show cause notice. The response does not say anything further,” said AAP spokesperson Deepak Vajpayee.
“Binny is a senior member of the party. He was also a member of the screening committee and it is surprising that he is not aware of this clause. The constitution is readily available on the party website,” Vajpayee said in his reaction to Binny’s demands.
AAP had on Friday issued a show cause notice to the Laxmi Nagar MLA after he attacked the party leadership and the Delhi government. He had been asked to submit his response by 5 pm on Saturday.
The notice said that the press conference held by Binny had tarnished the image of the party and violated the code of conduct under Section 6(1)(a) of the AAP constitution.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
When contacted, Binny said he had done nothing which went against the party.
“I have not said anything against the party but have raised issues concerning the people of Delhi. I have asked them to send me a copy of the (AAP) constitution and also explain to me the clauses under which the notice was sent to me,” he said.