With the dismal performance of AAP in Lok Sabha polls, party leader Prashant Bhushan on Friday said that he was disappointed with the way the party had performed in the national capital, but added that the party’s vote percentage had increased.
“I am somewhat disappointed with the performance of AAP in Delhi. I had expected the party to do fairly well. But we have got more votes. In the Assembly election we had got over 30 per cent votes while in the Lok Sabha (polls) we got more than 33 per cent,” he said.
Early trends indicated that party was in second position in all seven seats in Delhi.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Bhushan, however, credited the BJP’s “impressive” victory to “propoganda blitzkrieg and advertisments”.
“It shows that the propoganda blitzkrieg and advertisments have clearly worked for BJP,” he added.