With the dismal performance of AAP in Lok Sabha polls, party leader Prashant Bhushan on Friday said that he was disappointed with the way the party had performed in the national capital, but added that the party’s vote percentage had increased.
“I am somewhat disappointed with the performance of AAP in Delhi. I had expected the party to do fairly well. But we have got more votes. In the Assembly election we had got over 30 per cent votes while in the Lok Sabha (polls) we got more than 33 per cent,” he said.
Early trends indicated that party was in second position in all seven seats in Delhi.
Bhushan, however, credited the BJP’s “impressive” victory to “propoganda blitzkrieg and advertisments”.
“It shows that the propoganda blitzkrieg and advertisments have clearly worked for BJP,” he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More